Friday, January 28, 2011

Review of Transformers 2

Yes the great sequel gives us more action and even more fun. This movie was released in 2009 and is rated PG-13. There are the same old characters and some new ones introduced. Before we get to the plot I just wanna say one thing. I thought from the title that "The Fallen" meant the Decepticons but apparently there is a Decepticon names The Fallen. Sad name for someone. So now we go to the plot. Sam Witwicky leaves the Autobots behind for a normal life. But when his mind is filled with cryptic symbols, the Decepticons target him and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war. There are new Autobots and Decepticon introduced. There where two Autobots that where kinda racist named Mudflap and Skids. Oh yeah and the very perverted Wheelie and he was kinda odd. I don't understand why people didn't enjoy this film. I mean there where people complaining about the most retarded things. Such as... "When Sam goes to college why are the girls not ugly" Why the heck would you want to see ugly girls? Another favorite of mine was... "I couldn't see the robots" Um I think if you open your eyes they are pretty clear to see. One that I rely didn't understand was... "Well the idiot who directed this put to much slow motion and it total made the robots go slow" Oh my god! If you use fast motion you will complain that it is going to fast. I hate these people. All in all i would give it 4 out of 5 good movie and that is about all next post will be the trailer for Transformers 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment