Friday, January 28, 2011

Review Of 2012

Everybody calm down the world is not gonna end in 2012 i have a yogurt that expires in 2013. What is with this font??? Idk but lets get into the review. 2012 is a good movie in my opinion. Though alot of people where dising it. I can't bealive I just said dis. I relay likes it it had great graphics good actors and well it made me think. Lets get to the plot we know and love. An epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.  Why do the fonts keep changing??? The movie is from 2009 and it made $65,237,614 on opening weekend. That is a good amount of money for something that alot of critects where being @$$es about. I don't realy know what else to say so short review that is all. D@mn fonts turn off!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment