Tuesday, January 25, 2011

3DS

The new Ds called the 3Ds can do many things. Can you guess the one mane feature? If you said 3D entertainment you got it right. Yes the new 3Ds can play 3D games and movie. Now would you want to wear 3D glasses just to play your Ds. If you said yes you are very odd. Thankfully Nintendo has though of that and has created something that will soon be everywhere. 3D with no glasses! As crazy as it seams you can do that thanks to the amazing design. The new Ds will have a new control panale over the keys that will allow for better accuracy. The movie (witch I believe should be playable but on a demo I watched they never menched it) you can just put it in and watch as you please. The stylus will be a little different but we can get used to that. The retail is said to be around $200.00 (thankfully I have $300.00 :P) very high but 3D no glasses we have to give them a break. I will buy it (with my money) and Review it asap. That is all. WOW this is my biggest post ever. Oh well reading is good for you. :P Want more info that I was to lazy to put in here here is a link to the official site http://www.nintendo.com/3ds. Wanna Pre-Order like I will http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I096AA/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER there a link for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment