Friday, January 28, 2011

Review of Predator 2


Don't you love sequels? I hated this one! Yes I did this was a ok movie but not nearly as good as the first one. here is the main plot. Amidst a territorial gang-war, a sophisticated alien hunter stalks the citizens of Los Angeles and the only man between him and his prey is veteran LAPD officer, Lieutenant Mike Harrigan. I did learn one thing though. I alaways though Alien VS Predtor was randomly made up but neer the end of the movie the Predetor is in like a temple and you see the sckull of a Alien there is a pic in the bottom left idk why. Anyway I think taking Arnold out was a big mistake. Who would take someone as awesome as him and relapse him with some dude who I have no clue what his name is? Relay that was messed up this could have been another Arnold trilogy or something. Trust me I could come up with a good plot for a sequel for this movie and still have Arnold in it. I mean I don't hate it but there was not a good script no good well know actors and I think there could have been better graphics. I don't relay care that much but if i where to pick the original over this one Arnold will take home the gold. That is all and 2012 is next! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment